Hyundai Hopman Cup 2014 promises to be the hottest event in Perth this summer.
Exciting new initiatives include:
- TV character SpongeBob SquarePants and his Nickelodeon friends to headline the biggest ever Kids’ Tennis Day
- stunning new diamond trophy designed for Hyundai Hopman Cup champions
- free live site for fans with all the action on the big screen, increased seating and shade, live entertainment and interactive MLC Tennis Hot Shots and Cardio Tennis
- brand new Champions Walk honouring 25 years of Hyundai Hopman Cup winners
- player autograph signing sessions at Autograph Island
- advertised player practice times allowing free public access to watch the action on the outside court
- a new player towel design, individually personalised for each competitor
- an expanded Hyundai Hopman Cup Trophy Tour will hit the road with the AO Blitz, an Australia-wide drive to get more people playing tennis
- enhanced premium hospitality and corporate entertaining options for both single sessions or the entire tournament experience, including courtside boxes, gold and diamond packages
Hyundai Hopman Cup Kids’ Tennis Day is set to be the biggest and best yet, with SpongeBob and his Nickelodeon friends making a centre court appearance on Saturday 28 December.
Family fun includes the chance to meet SpongeBob and friends, interactive tennis activities such as Tennis Hot Shots and speed serve, along with face painting, player autograph sessions and roving entertainment.
Kids’ Tennis Day is a free event for children aged 16 years and under accompanied by a paying adult. Free junior tickets need to be redeemed in advance via Ticketek on 1300 364 001.
Hyundai Hopman Cup is pleased to announce Solid Gold Diamonds has signed on as official jeweller.
The Solid Gold Diamonds’ design team and master jewellers have created a stunning new design for the individual trophies presented to the winning team. The new design will feature 180 Argyle diamonds provided by Hyundai Hopman Cup sponsor Rio Tinto.
The design will also be offered as a limited edition pendant and available for the public to purchase at Solid Gold Diamonds’ new showroom in Hay Street Mall, Perth.
Jacob’s Creek has also joined the Hyundai Hopman Cup family, signing on as official wine supplier. The five-year agreement further strengthens the brand’s global and national association with tennis. To support the new partnership Jacob’s Creek will launch a collection of West Australian wines under the flagship Reserve Range in late December.
Single and multiple session tickets are on sale now. Details on these tickets and travel packages are available at www.hopmancup.com/tickets.
Tickets can be purchased online at www.ticketek.com.au or call 1300 888 104.