The brand new, state-of-the-art Perth Arena, promises a whole new level of comfort for spectators at the 25thanniversary Hyundai Hopman Cup in 2013.
Just one of the features of the new venue is climate controlled seating, ensuring patrons keep their cool during the hottest matches, even with the retractable roof open. Tennis fans can enjoy watching the stars sweating it out on court from any of the 13,910 air-conditioned and cushioned stadium seats.
Also new for Hyundai Hopman Cup in 2013:
- free Live Site at Perth Arena, complete with a giant screen featuring all the tennis action, live entertainment, interactive Tennis Hot Shots demonstratin for free public viewing – watch the stars warm up for their matches
- more than 300 digital screens within the futuristic new stadium ensure fans catch every emotion-charged point no matter where they are
- unrestricted spectator viewing around the Arena, with pillar-free construction making every seat the best in the house
- inaugural Hyundai Hopman Cup Kids’ Day on Sunday 30 December. Children 16 years and under receive a free silver reserve ticket when accompanied by a paying adult
- introduction of Hopman Cup Membership offering a range of benefits including launch tickets and access to the exclusive Members’ Lounge
- free public transport on all Transperth services included in the price of every ticket, on presentation of valid Hyundai Hopman Cup ticket or ticket stub
- a special player towel has been designed and will be personalised with the name of each competitor
- Hyundai Hopman Cup Trophy Tour set to hit the road and engage tennis fans across the city.
Tickets are now on sale at www.ticketek.com.au