1300 888 104
Int. +61 3 9039 9407
Bookings can be made at Ticketek agencies across Australia and New Zealand
2016 tickets will go on sale on the following dates:
Multi Session tickets – 9:00am AWST Wednesday 21 October 2015
Single Session tickets – 9:00am AWST Wednesday 28 October 2015
What are the tournament dates?
Hopman Cup 2016 will be held from Sunday 3 January 2016 to Saturday 9 January 2016.
Ticketek Mobile Ticket
Ticketek Mobile Ticket offers you convenience and improved access at selected events with tickets sent direct to your mobile phone. Purchase tickets from Ticketek’s website, mobile site or call centre.
In an Australian first and unique to Ticketek Mobile Ticket, you’ll have the option of sending every person in your booking their own individual ticket via SMS. Alternatively, you may wish to receive all Ticketek Mobile Tickets on your mobile phone and either forwards them to your friends yourself or keeps all tickets on your phone and arrives together with your friends.
Helpful tips when arriving at the event:
- If you selected to have all tickets sent to your mobile phone, make sure these have been forwarded on to everyone in your booking.
- Before arriving at the event open your Ticketek SMS message.
- Once your message has been opened, click on the link to reveal your Ticketek Mobile Ticket in preparation for scanning.
- At venues using turnstiles, scan your Ticketek Mobile Ticket by placing your mobile phone with barcode displaying under the turnstile scanner.
- Where handheld scanners are used, simply present the Mobile Ticket to the customer service representative for scanning.
- For any additional help please visit Ticketek Mobile.
Tennis Australia recommends Ticketek’s ezyTicket as our preferred method of delivery.
Ticketek’s ezyTicket offers you the ultimate convenience when you book selected events online.
Your ezyTicket is emailed to you so you can print them at your convenience. Each ezyTicket has a uniquely encrypted barcode to validate entry to events and allow for detection of counterfeit tickets.
How do I buy an ezyTicket?
To purchase an ezyTicket you must have:
- Web Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher and Firefox 1.0 or higher for PC, Safari 1.3 or higher for Mac.
- ezyTicket must be purchased from Ticketek’s website. Caution: Do not accept an ezyTicket from unknown parties as they may not be legitimate.
- ezyTicket is currently available for selected events only.
How do I print an ezyTicket?
To print an ezyTicket you must have:
- Adobe Reader version 6.0 or above (version 8.0 is recommended). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- A Standard ink-jet or laser printer with resolution of 300dpi or higher.
* Please note that colour printing is NOT required.
For any additional help or queries view Ticketek’s troubleshooting guide.
To purchase tickets (subject to availability), collect tickets or for lost ticket enquiries please go to the Box Office which will be located at the front entrance to Perth Arena, on the corner of Wellington and Milligan Streets, shown on the map. Patrons collecting tickets, making enquiries, or purchasing
tickets from the Box Office should plan their arrival in anticipation of queues.
It is recommended if you have selected Venue/Box Office Collection that you collect your tickets prior to arriving at the venue from a Ticketek agency to take full advantage of the free public transport to and from the event and to avoid queues at the Venue/Box Office.
The box office is only open on event days.
Terms and conditions
Companion Card program
Tennis Australia recognises the companion card program.
Hopman Cup Venue
Venue: Perth Arena
Address: 700 Wellington Street, Perth WA 6000
Phone Number: (08) 6211 7600
All valid ticket holders will be able to access the event via the turnstiles on the Milligan and Wellington Street corner of the concourse.
Perth Arena Corporate Suite guests can access the event via the VIP Entrance and VIP Elevator.
All Hopman Cup Premium ticket holders will be able to access the event via the turnstiles on the Milligan and Wellington Street corner of the concourse.
Cloaking facilities will be located at the reception desk in the main foyer. Please take time to review the list of prohibited items which can be found in the Hopman Cup 2016 Ticket Conditions of Sale & Entry. If in doubt, leave it at home.
Pass-outs will be allowed. Please ensure that you retain your valid event ticket as you will be required to scan your event ticket on exit and again on re-entry.
First Aid will be available on site.
Toilets are located at various positions around the arena. Please bear in mind that toilets are only accessible after gates open at Perth Arena.
There are ATM and EFTPOS facilities located within Perth Arena. To avoid potential queuing please come prepared with cash.
No Smoking Venue
Perth Arena is a non-smoking venue. There are limited designated smoking areas available outside the venue. Please ensure you scan out of the turnstiles to ensure re-entry is permitted.
Bags may be subject to a random safety and security search upon entry. Please remember bags too large to fit under a seat cannot be brought to the Hopman Cup 2016.
Food & Beverage
Perth Arena will have food and beverage concessions open during the event. Please be advised that outside food and beverage of any description is not permitted into Perth Arena (excluding one plastic bottle of sealed water). For safety reasons, bottle caps will be removed from water bottles before you enter. There is free filtered water dispensers throughout the foyers of the venue for your convenience.
All bags will be checked on entry and any unauthorised food or beverage will be disposed of. Please note, the cloak room will not cloak any food or drink, cooler bags or thermos’.
If you have a special medical or dietary need requiring you to bring any item of food or beverage in with you, this can be arranged by contacting the venue prior to the event day. Please note you will need to bring with you proof of condition to gain entry with your items. Perth Arena provides some special dietary requirement food from the Flame Bar on the ground floor. Wheat free alternatives on offer include fruit salad, chocolate cake, and sushi. There are also vegetarian options available.
Hopman Cup 2016 is an outdoor event. It is highly recommended you bring appropriate protection from sun and weather regardless of the location of your allocated seats. The shade indication is a guide only and given as an indication for seats that are in the shade for the majority of the session, not the entire session.
For the comfort and safety of patrons and players the following items are NOT allowed into Perth Arena:
Alcohol; animals except service animals (e.g. seeing eye dogs); any item that could be used as a weapon; beach balls & other inflatable devices, audio recorders; bicycles, scooters, skateboards and roller-blades/skates; camera tripods, monopods, telephoto camera lenses with a focal length capacity of greater than 200mm; video cameras & handy-cams; audio records; any device capable of recording, distributing and/or transmitting scoring data and other statistical information relating to the BI for commercial purposes; drink & food cans; chairs & stools; espies & hampers; fireworks; frisbees;
helium balloons; glass (including bottles); large containers in excess of 1.5 litres; flags, banners or signs larger than 1.2m wide or with handles longer than 50cm in length; musical instruments &/or amplification equipment; unauthorised advertising or marketing material or flyers; laser pointers, distress signals, whistles or loud hailers; dangerous goods and any other item prohibited by legislation.
Note: Prams and strollers are not permitted in seating areas.
The following items MAY NOT be brought into Perth Arena and management reserves the right to add or remove these items on occasions
- Open drink containers
- Cans, bottles or containers
- Musical instruments such as whistles/horns/drums and vuvuzela type of noise making devices
- Weapons/knives/Fireworks/flares/laser lights/laser pointers/glowsticks
- Chains/large spiked wrist or neck bands/spiked or studded belts
- Bicycles/rollerblades/skateboards or scooters
- Prams/pushers/strollers or baby carriers
- Commercial food, chewing gum, eskies, boxes,
- Large flags or unauthorised signage or promotional products, signs may not be larger than 1m x 1m in size or with handles longer than 50cm in length.
- Pens/Felt tip markers or aerosol cans
- Tennis balls/ golf balls / footballs / basketballs or the like
- Animals (apart from registered assistance dogs)
- Backpacks and bags other than ladies handbags or bags of similar size
- Any other item that in the opinion of Perth Arena Management could cause harm or public nuisance
- Large umbrellas (such as golf umbrellas)
More information, please visit Perth Arena Prohibited Items.
Getting to and from the event
Public transport is the easiest way to get to and from the tennis at Perth Arena. The Hopman Cup is a joint ticketed event, meaning your ticket to the tennis includes travel on all Transperth services, for three hours before, during and three hours after the event or until end of service (whichever occurs first). Simply show your ticket to the driver or inspector on your way to the Hopman Cup and your ticket stub on the way home.
Catch the train to Perth or Perth Underground Station, which is only a short walk to Perth Arena. Trains arrive and depart from the city frequently throughout the day however a more detailed schedule of services will be available closer to the event. You can also visit transperth.wa.gov.au or call 13 62 13 for more information.
With public transport included, getting in and out of the Hopman Cup has never been easier.
* Patrons must be in possession of their event ticket to travel at no extra cost. Patrons collecting tickets at Perth Arena are entitled to travel from the event only.
Venue Access Information for Disabled Patrons
If you or someone you are attending with has mobility issues, the best access to Perth Arena is to park in the underground carpark and access your seating level via the main elevators.
Please note that Perth Arena offers wheelchair bays on the main level of the arena. If you are purchasing a wheelchair ‘bay’ you can also purchase a companion seat next to this space. If you do not require a wheelchair bay, please advise the seller at the time of booking to discuss the best seating option.
Perth Arena accommodates taxis from Wellington and Milligan Streets.
Disability & Special Needs
How to Book Tickets
Telephone: 1300 665 915
Bookings can be made in person at Ticketek agencies across Australia and New Zealand.
Follow link for a list of Ticketek agencies.
Perth Arena – Reserved Seats
Seating is available for:
* Patrons using wheelchairs
* Patrons with limited mobility
* Patrons who require the use of a hearing loop
If you do not require a wheelchair space, please advise the seller at the time of booking to discuss the best seating option.
If you are purchasing a wheelchair ‘space’ every effort will be made to allocate you a carer seat next to this space.
Additional seats may be ordered at the time of booking, subject to availability and ticket limits, and every effort will be made to allocate these extra seats as close as possible to the disability seats.
Companion Cards are accepted at the Hopman Cup.
If a companion card ticket is required, then the companion card must be presented at the time of booking and also carried with the disabled person when attending the Hopman Cup.
For more information about the Companion Card program please call the Companion Card Information Line 1800 650 611 or go to www.companioncard.org.au.