In 2013 I will …
As the remaining few hours of 2012 ticked away, we asked the players what their New Year’s resolutions are for 2013.
For 2013 I would like to wish my family and friends always be healthy. I think they are the most important thing in life, without them I would not be able to be happy. And also in the professional world [I will] try always to improve and try to be a better player. Hopefully in this new year I have chances again to come back to the top 10 and this is the perfect place to start a good year.
Not really. I had last year my best season, so I just try to keep things a little bit the same. Of course I want to do better and try to do better and I think the most important thing is to stay healthy and the rest I think comes.
I don’t really believe in any New Year’s resolutions, I think it just sets you up for failure.
Be better than last year and stay healthy.
I like to go big, so I’m going to try to go for everything, what else can you do?
comments powered by Disqus
- Spain wins Hyundai Hopman Cup 2013 6 January 2013
- Photos: Finals day, Serbia v Spain 6 January 2013
- Video: the final countdown 6 January 2013
- Spain and Serbia tied at 1-1 5 January 2013
- Serbia takes 1-0 lead in final 5 January 2013
- Video: Novak and Ana Gangnam Style 5 January 2013
- The best images of Hyundai Hopman Cup 2013 5 January 2013
- Preview: can Spain upset Serbia? 5 January 2013
- Video: New Year’s Eve Ball Blue Carpet Interviews 5 January 2013
- Q&A with Jo-Wilfried Tsonga 5 January 2013