The amazing Perth Arena
The design is bold, imaginative, unique and unmistakeable.
The Perth Arena holds large internal spaces and thoroughfares, and has been designed to excite and engage patrons from the moment they step inside. It is one of the most complex steel building constructions in Australia.
Features of the arena include:
- maximum capacity of 15,500 (12,489 when configured for tennis) – a truly multi-purpose, indoor arena
- state-of-the art acoustic design
- retractable roof
- permanent tennis court surface.
- five high-quality and distinctive function rooms
- corporate VIP suites
- a wide variety of merchandise, catering, and beverage outlets
- a very impressive entry foyer
- large concourses with high-quality architectural finishes
- grand city views from concourse levels and function rooms
- low environmental footprint with the largest solar panel array in the Perth metropolitan area with capacity to generate up to 111 kw of power
- underground car park
- transport links – free CAT Bus Services, convenient three minute walk from the train station and walking distance to Perth’s CBD.